Shower Liner in Maryland
Baltimore | Columbia | Annapolis | Ellicott City
Are you in the middle of a bathroom remodel and searching for advice about how to go about installing a new shower liner in your MD/DC home?
We know that as you investigate bathroom remodel ideas, questions about shower and bath liner options may crop up.
If you are a homeowner in Baltimore, Columbia, Annapolis, Ellicott City, or points nearby, and you are asking for help deciding what to do with YOUR shower, this article is for you.
Our Service Area Includes:
- Silver Spring
- Ellicott City
- Owings Mills
Call us at (410) 997-7700 OR fill out our online contact form
The Maryland Shower Liner Advantage
If your shower is starting to show signs of age . discoloration, deterioration, or cracks . an alternative to whole shower replacement is the installation of a shower and bath liner.
Liner installation is a preferred renovation method for several reasons:
- It’s inexpensive - Laying down a liner over an existing shower or bathtub generally costs less than it would to demolish and replace the entire unit.
- It’s quick - Removing an old shower and constructing a new one can potentially take up a lot of time. If you prefer a quick fix, shower liners might be an ideal solution.
- It’s clean - Shower wall liners are an easy way to clean up any problem areas that refinishing may miss. They cover up unsightly discoloration and stains on the walls and floors (pans) of the shower caused by age and use.
- No demolition is necessary – Tearing out an old shower not only ruins the unit, but also the surrounding surfaces. Think about whether or not you want to live for a time with a demolished bathroom. If not, Maryland shower liner installation might be a better consideration.
- It’s durable - A bath and shower liner is most commonly made of acrylic, a non-porous material that generally holds up well against water and chemical damage while protecting against bacteria.
Shower tub liners are made in a variety of colors and can be custom fitted to any unit. Investigate available styles and choose the one that best matches your bathroom design.
Why Use a Certified Bath Remodeler?
Like most home improvement projects, shower wall liner installation can be completed on your own.
Should you choose to embark on a shower upgrade yourself, make sure you follow a reliable how-to guide explaining the steps involved in installing acrylic shower pans or shower pan liners.
Hiring a certified remodeler to do the job for you, however, can end up saving you significant time and money.
This is where Starcom Design and Build comes in.
Starcom has helped plenty of satisfied homeowners throughout Maryland and Washington DC install tub and shower liners for over 20 years.
Our respected, award-winning team of bathroom remodelers in Columbia and the surrounding areas will lead you step-by-step through the process, from assessment to installation.
We offer complete bathroom remodeling services including:
and much, much more!
Don’t go it alone! Let US be your guide!
Contact us for an absolutely free consultation by calling 410-977-7700 or click here to fill out our online form.
Go back to the Bathwraps Section